SUN DRIED TOMATO HALVES
- The finest tomatoes are dried for seven to ten days in the California
sun, then packed in oil generously seasoned with Mediterranean herbs.
- The result is a brilliantly red, intensely flavored product.
- They are also perfect flavor enhancers for everything from summer salads
to hearty winter fare.
- Did You Know? Our sweet, vine-ripened Roma tomatoes are
dried in warm California sun for 7-10 days in a micro climate that is exactly
like that best suited for the growing of grapes: very hot days and cool
nights which allow the tomatoes to slightly rehydrate, thereby achieving
a soft chewy texture.
- It takes 20 pounds of fresh tomatoes to make 1 pound of sun-dried tomatoes.
- Ingredients Sun-dried tomatoes, oil, onion, garlic, spices, salt, citric
acid, and sulfur dioxide (to retain color).
- Shelf life after opening 1-2 months (Refrigerated).
- Size 8.5 oz
Serving Size---10 Grams
Fat Calories---30 w/oil
Sun Dry Tomatoes are cholesterol free